Last week I shared my healthified version of Santa Fe Salad the soy curls came out so good for that recipe I have started using them for things like tacos, burritos and fajitas. I keep thinking of new ways to eat them. I thought I had invented something brilliant and new. but when I did a Google search on cilantro lime chicken I found out everybody else had the idea first.
But, my recipe is healthier and cholesterol free and I would say a lot yummier and as a bonus not one chicken was harmed in the creating of it. I should get at least a few brilliant points for all of that. Here is the recipe for the Cilantro Lime Soy Curls for you to enjoy.
Cilantro Lime Soy Curls
- 1 ½ cups Soy Curls
- 2 teaspoons Chicken-Style Seasoning
- 1 recipe Cilantro Lime Dressing (below)
- Smoky Chipotle seasoning to taste (I used Mrs. Dash)
- Place Soy Curls in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain excess water and squeeze water from soy curls.
- Sauté soy curls I a little oil with Chicken-style seasoning until browned.
- Add ¼ cup Cilantro Lime Dressing and sprinkle Chipotle seasoning to taste. Continue to cook for 2 minutes.